Now that your business or practice has hopefully developed engaging and powerful content, images, and video for your social media platforms, knowing the best times to post is essential. Here are some important factors to consider before strategically planning your social media posts:
• the best time to post a Tweet is 5pm, and by posting in the afternoon, you are increasing odds that your post will be retweeted.
• the best days to Tweet is midweek and during the weekend.
• the best time to post on Facebook is noon and a little after 7pm, as this is when sharing on the social network platform spikes.
• Saturday is the day of the week that has the most sharing on Facebook.
• Instagram has the most activity on weekdays from 6am to noon, mostly due to less competition from fewer posts during this time of the day.
In essence, it is most important to put yourself in the place of your target audience and try to post on your social networks when you believe they will be actively engaged online. Use the powerful analytics that area available for social media posts and engagement and adjust to your audiences. In essence, meet your clients and patients where they are (on social media) and when they are available (when they are checking their social media networks) to keep them interested and engaged in your brand, products, and services.