Instagram has become the social media platform of choice for most of the 15-35 year old demographic, and brings with it the power and cache of its parent company, Facebook. But what makes Instagram such an important social network in regards to your small business or medical practice?
• there are not over 500 million active monthly users on Instagram, not even close to Facebook’s 1.7 billion users, but more than the number of users of popular social networks like Twitter, LinkedIn, or Snapchat.
• Instagram users share an average of 95 millions photos and vides every day! In just the six years since its inception, Instagram users have shared a total of 40 billion photos and videos!
• 75% of Instagram users respond to a call to action, such as visiting a website, after viewing an Instagram paid ad.
• Almost 50% of US brands now use Instagram in their marketing, and that number will rise to 71% in the next year.
• Brands post an average of 5 times per week on Instagram, which is a 50% increase in just one year.
In addition to these powerful statistics, Instagram provides users with some powerful tools to make an instant impact with your followers. Filters allow you to create branded and consistent themes for your images – go and check out Instagram posts from some strong brands like Nike, Starbucks, and more. Also, Instagram video has become an even more powerful tool to reach your current and potential customers, clients, or patients with valuable and targeted messages. And don’t forget about using hashtags to include your Instagram posts in important conversations across the social media world.
Want to learn more about utilizing the power of Instagram to boost your practice or business? Contact the experts at Reach Beyond Marketing today!