The talented team at Reach Beyond Marketing combines their unique skill sets in a fast-paced, creative workplace to develop innovative and effective marketing, advertising, and digital solutions for our clients. We are currently looking to add to our impressive team of writers, designers, developers, account managers, and directors. If your experience, attitude, and passion match our values, we just might be the perfect fit.
Social Media/Content Manager
Reach Beyond Marketing, a rapidly growing marketing and advertising company located on the CT Shoreline, is seeking a full time Social Media/Content Manager to join our talented, creative team. Reach Beyond Marketing works directly with a variety of clients in fields such as medical aesthetic, health and wellness, and non-profit organizations. Qualified candidates will show valuable writing experience, be strategic thinkers and be self-reliant with strong conceptual skills in addition to be able to manage a team of writers and social media coordinators. Candidates should have a strong understanding of Internet marketing, social media management, and SEO best practices.
Reach Beyond Marketing is seeking a full-time web developer/designer to join our team of talented, creative, and inspiring digital communicators. This person will work with our design and website development teams to build and update websites from initial concept to finished deliverable, while taking into consideration end user experience, responsive web design practices, and overall marketing goals. They will also be responsible for managing project timelines in order to meet deadlines and marketing strategies, while maintaining the day-to-day operation of the company websites consisting of coding, implementing new website features and enhancements, and updating website content.
Duties and requirements of the position:
- Ability to build, update and maintain client pages on WordPress Content Management System as well as other platforms
- Experience building responsive websites with the Bootstrap framework
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Proficient in Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- Familiarity with current and emerging design trends, technologies and best practices
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Search Engine Optimization process
- Experience in Google Analytics a plus
- Experience in Networking and System Administration a plus
- Excellent understanding of browser compatibility issues
- Experience working with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, Google+)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work constructively and collaborate with team members
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- BS in computer science, web development or a related field
Reach Beyond Marketing, a rapidly growing marketing and advertising company located beautiful downtown Branford, CT, is seeking a Digital Analyst to join our talented, creative team. We work directly with a variety of clients in fields such as medical aesthetic, health and wellness, and non-profit organizations. Qualified candidates will have a strong understanding and experience working with SEO strategies and best practices, pay-per-click campaigns, and other digital advertising and analytics.
Duties and requirements of the position:
- help manage, run, and optimize AdWords campaigns, SEO, Facebook campaigns, keyword research, analytics, and reporting
- keep a thorough record of all SEO activities for both internal and external reporting purposes
- take account calls when and where needed to discuss AdWords and SEO activities
- use various tools to track organic keyword rankings in the SERPs
- interact with Google to partner regarding AdWords, analytics, business listing, or other related challenges
- track goals and use the Google Analytics tool to monitor clients’ website traffic, making adjustments and recommendations when and where needed
- monitor, optimize, and report on clients’ online listings
- conduct appropriate keyword research for both AdWords campaigns and content writers
- build AdWords campaigns and monitor them within a budget over time
- daily bid optimization for most important keywords in AdWords
- other duties as may be assigned